Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Bollywood horror, Bollywood action, in other words... MORE BOLLYWOOD!!!

Hey, look what the mailman just brought me all the way from a small village in India:

RAAT (a horror movie)


INSAAF (a gritty and violent cop flick with song & dance numbers)


Obviously I haven't watched any of them yet and when I do I'd better take off the entire afternoon to do so; none of the films clock in before way after the two hour mark! Both are subtitled in English.
My apologies for the crappy cover scan quality, I just copied them off the seller's site.

2 comments:

  1. I got Raat on Dvd actually. Its a decent little movie, with no singing and dancing if I recall correctly and very overage teens. It has the feel of Fulcimovie without the gore. Not bad, two ok hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, my tolerance threshold is low so there's a good chance I'll like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete