Friday, May 22, 2009

Hmm, should I get half a kebab or a rare NAKED KILLER collector's box???

Ahhh, I just won this NAKED KILLER VHS collector's box from the UK, released in 1996 and in absolute MINT condition. I won it at the WHOOPING outrageously insane price of... 79 pence (that's $1.25!!)!!! I was the only bidder and my luck could very well have been that the seller (in the UK) was an unlikely seller as it was someone who didn't have a lot of films but mostly stuff from (I believe) their garage. I think there were, like, three HK video tapes. :-)









[You can click the scans to watch them in much bigger size but I don't suggest you do so as the pic quality is pretty crappy, sorry]

3 comments:

  1. So you didn't get half a kebab?

    Congrats, man. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the 79 pennies wouldn't even have got me a THIRD of a kebab where I'm at!! So no, I didn't, LOL.

    Thanks, I'm pretty happy with it. I have actually gone BACK to collecting all those HK tapes from the '90s that I never got in the first place cos they were too bloody expensive back then. And there was no internet to order thru! And I didn't have a Visa card. And there were no online stores (cos there was no internet). It was like a completely different world back then... and yet it was only in the '90s. Weird how times change, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. I was a kid back in the 90's, so the only thing I had to worry about was my Nintendo and Super Nintendo.

    I just ate a kebab!

    ReplyDelete